Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Panguitch Quilt Walk 2014 - Day 3

It was the final day of the Quilt Walk.  Grabbed breakfast at the Zions Bank parking lot across the street from the motel.  Lions Club was hosting a breakfast.  It was good.

Morning class was a wool applique class taught my Shannon Fawson.  She is a fun teacher & very talented.


 I enjoyed the class & managed to get my pieces cut out & glued on to the background.  I just have to hand stitch the pieces down.  I am going to use beads for the birds eyes & for the berries that will be on the branches.



It was an enjoyable time & the folks in charge of the Quilt Walk did an AMAZING job!  A big thank you to them for all of the time & effort that was put in.

Until next year........ (well, for the Quilt Walk....)

No comments:

Post a Comment