Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Quilt Order Begins

After pondering about the next 4 quilts on the list I finally decided to begin with an order for a little boy's bed quilt.  It will be a simple design as the printed wildlife blocks need to stand out.  I am using my 1946 Singer class 66 machine.  She sews like a dream.  Have to get one of the vintage machines up and running every once in a while.

Love this little 1946 beauty!
Sneak peak at some of the fabric for the next quilt.

Amazing how much I can fit into my small sewing room.

PICTURES OF THE EASTER EGGS THAT THE GRANDKIDS COLORED - HAD TO TAKE PHOTOS BEFORE THEY GOT TOSSED A WEEK AFTER EASTER.

One of my daughters in law found an idea on Pintrest.  You add about 1/2 tsp to the coloring & dip the eggs.  We found that if you dip the eggs in just plain dye & then into dye with the oil you got amazing results.
I have talented artists for grandkiddos!










No comments:

Post a Comment